Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a simple, very quick and quite stunning looking salad that i concocted last minute en route to a BBQ - everyone asked who had brought the salad that day as it was so colourful and tasty! I thought I would share to give inspiration to those looking for a simple yet visually pleasing and yummy salad alternative. You can use any mixed leaf salad you like and i prefer the baby plum tomatoes on the vine!
- Slice both peppers length ways into slim strips, and cut the cucumber into chunky julienne pieces or how ever you prefer.
- Slice tomatoes length and width ways just for variety and peel and cube the avocado into largish chunks.
- Create the salad in a large clear mixing bowl using layers.
- Start with some leaves then scatter a small amount of peppers, tomatoes, sweetcorn, avocado, mixed beans and cucumber evenly across the layers arranging some colour at the side of the bowl.
- Repeat layers until finished.