Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing and simple summer salad. Also makes a very pretty presentation. May use more seasoning salt to taste. Enjoy!
- 2 packages imitation crabmeat, sliced
- 12 green onions, sliced green part only
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 package rainbow rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lawrey seasoning salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse and cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Fold in pasta, crab, green onions, black olives and cheese.
- Refridgerate for at least 2 hours or overnite.