Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another quick and easy meal that is healthy and tasty.
Make and share this Rainbow Rotini, Chicken & Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli or 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (or canned chicken)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 3/4 cup cheese and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
I luv's this recipie...I been making it for years & I altered it by adding sauted onions & zucchini also 3 cheese parmesan & finely chopped garlic cloves in the sauce. It was DELICIOUS!!!