Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
yet to try KRAFT TIPS: Cooking Know-How - Flour tortillas are now available in a variety of colors and flavors, such as spinach and tomato. Look for them in the refrigerated or bread sections of your supermarket. Substitute - OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast for the ham.
- 2 slices smoked ham, sliced thin
- 2 slices cheese (american, swiss, provalone etc)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 red pepper, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas (colored, see note in description)
- PLACE ham slices on work surface, with long sides slightly overlapping.
- Repeat with the Singles and lettuce, making a separate stack for each ingredient.
- STACK pepper strips near one of the long ends of the ham slices; roll up.
- Place on the stack of Singles and roll up to create second layer.
- Place near one of the long ends of the lettuce leaves and roll up again.
- SPREAD dressing onto tortilla.
- Place lettuce roll-up near bottom edge of tortilla; roll up tightly.
- Cut into slices.
- Place in airtight container or wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.