Recipe by looneytunesfan
Substitute regular chocolate chips with HERSHEY'S KISSABLES Brand Chocolate Candies and add a rainbow of fun to your next batch of brownies. Marshmallows, roasted peanuts and HERSHEY'S KISSABLES Brand Chocolate Candies create an irresistible combination!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package Hershey kissables, chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; remove from oven. Sprinkle marshmallows and peanuts over brownie surface. Return to oven; continue baking additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and beginning to brown slightly. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle candies over marshmallows and peanuts, pressing down lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife, cut into bars.
- Timesaving Tip: Prepare family size (13x9 pan) brownie mix according to package directions. Bake 5 minutes less than recommended baking time. Proceed as above to add topping.