Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another saved recipe, It sounds like it would be good for a light summer lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Rainbow Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, leftover
- 2 cups green peas, steamed
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine rice, peas, tomatoes, bell pepper, cheese, and scallions.
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard and pepper. Toss dressing with salad.