Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't think of a better, or prettier, punch then this one. The sherbet not only adds color but also gives the punch a creamy taste.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice, chilled
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and orange juice. Just before serving, add scoops of orange, lime and raspberry sherbets. Carefully pour ginger ale over sherbet; mix gently.
Thank you for posting! This is exactly the recipe I remembered from my youth. So simple yet is always a crowd pleaser. Love it.