Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good kids party punch. Change the jello to suit the color you desire.
- 6 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 40 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I use Sprite)
- In a large container--punch bowl, pitcher, etc -- mix together the jello, lemonade, orange juice, and pineapple juice; stir until the jello is dissolved.
- I usually chill this mixture until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add in Sprite; stir to combine.
I had this at a 4-H meeting and had the maker describe the ingredients and found it here. Made it for my daughter's b-day party. Everyone loved it, especially the adults. It's great that you can customize the colors with the jello. (Although, I'm told the blue jello will end up being green mixed with other ingredients). Will be using again for my son's party. It's sweet with some tangy kick. I know someone who used it at a wedding so I think it's suitable for anything. Thanks for the recipe!