Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really easy, fast, pretty, and yummy! I came up with this when I felt the urge for a potato salad without all the mayo and egg. You can replace the potatoes with pasta and the butter with olive oil for a healthier salad!
- Boil potatoes until they are fully cooked but not too mushy.
- Remove potatoes from stove and dunk them in cold water so that they cool off.
- Dice the bell pepper, tomato, leeks, and dill and mix together.
- When the potatoes have cooled off, quarter them and add them to the rest of the veggies.
- Add the oregano, basil, lemon, and butter.
- That's it! Enjoy!