Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty and easy appetizer or treat!
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces light sour cream
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- red pepper, chopped into small pieces
- black olives, chopped into small pieces
- 2 -3 carrots, grated
- Unroll crescent rolls and press seams together on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 8-10 mminutes, or until light brown in colour.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave and then mix with sour cream and any spices.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Chop/grate veggies and cover top of pizza.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve.
Great! I subbed capers for the olives. Everyone raved over this simple appy! TY
This was really tasty, light and easy for an afternoon tea I hosted. I used a package of dry Knorr's Vegetable Soup mix. I also reduced the sour cream by half because the mixture was quite runny with all the sour cream in it. I used reduced fat cream chese and reduced fast sour cream. Great!