A tasty and easy appetizer or treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces light sour cream
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- red pepper, chopped into small pieces
- black olives, chopped into small pieces
- 2 -3 carrots, grated
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and press seams together on cookie sheet.
- 2Bake at 400F for 8-10 mminutes, or until light brown in colour.
- 3Soften cream cheese in microwave and then mix with sour cream and any spices.
- 4Spread onto cooled crust.
- 5Chop/grate veggies and cover top of pizza.
- 6Cut into bite size pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 673.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls