- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces light sour cream
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- red pepper, chopped into small pieces
- black olives, chopped into small pieces
- 2 -3 carrots, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent rolls and press seams together on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 8-10 mminutes, or until light brown in colour.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave and then mix with sour cream and any spices.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Chop/grate veggies and cover top of pizza.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve.