Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious light summer salad. This was a recipe I whipped up on a hot summer day.
Make and share this Rainbow Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups tri-colored corkscrew macaroni
- 1 cup frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons basil
- Boil pasta and frozen veggies in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and put in casserole dish.
- Add other ingredients mixing well.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve as a side dish.