Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Taste of Home; potluck favorite
Make and share this Rainbow Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat; taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Thank you, Nurse Di, for another fine pasta salad. Lots going on, but could still taste each item. Will have again this hot summer.
I guess July 4th was Nurse Di day in our home. To compliment the steak kabobs we bar-b-qued I made these mushroom skewers, her potato salad and her rainbow pasta salad. The mushroom skewers were gone before I could even serve the meal, the only reason I had potato salad and rainbow pasta salad left was because I doubled the recipes so we would have some leftovers during the week. I did make the mushroom skewers with margarine in lieu of butter since I keep kosher and could not baste them with butter when serving with a meat meal. Obviously, the margarine made no difference, I tripled the mushroom recipe and THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT. Thanks Nurse Di!!!
Very pretty salad, but only thought it was fair on taste. Maybe it was the dressing I used? Flavors just did'nt seem to compliment each other. Sorry NurseDi. Tweeky, a.k.a. Judi