Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home; potluck favorite
Make and share this Rainbow Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat; taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.