Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 24 ounces evaporated milk (3/4 cup for each flavor of jello used)
- You can use any variety of jello you want and as many as you want.
- Use 1 box of lemon jello with 3/4 cup boiling water and 3/4 cup cold water.
- Mix well and pour into a 9x13 tupperware container.
- Let set a little awhile.
- The next layer consists of the other box of lemon jello, but this time combine 3/4 cup boiling water and let that sit for awhile and when a little cool, add 3/4 cup evaporated milk and mix together and pour onto the 1st layer in tupperware pan (that gives it a slightly different color and taste).
- Continue with the other colors of jello you want.
- Kids love it.
Just had it at a graduation party and everyone loved it. It was done with Lime, Strawberry and Lemon. It was cut into cube size pieces and got a ton of raves. Delicious!!!!
Yup! All my little friends loved it more than words can ever express!
I really wish I had read the reviews before making it. I rushed the first layer, read the review that suggested much patience is needed in between one hour layers.