Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have a recipe to make sherbets which we love. It is light and flavorful as well as pretty and inviting! Give it a try Rainbow Ice Creams
- 1 (4 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin (lemon, lime, orange)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, Sweetened (not evaporated milk)
- 2 pints half and half milk
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 cup fruit, pureed (optional) or 1 cup fruit, mashed (optional)
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Freeze in ice trays or according to your ice cream freezers instructions.
- FLAVOR SUGGESTIONS Lime add 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice or concentrate Lemon add 1 tablespoons grated lemon rind, fresh only Orange add 1 tablespoon orange rind, fresh only