1/1 Photo of Rainbow Goat's Cheese Balls
Colourful goat's cheese balls are perfect atop any platter and can be made up to a day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g rindless soft goat's cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place the rindless soft goat's cheese in a bowl and roughly mash with the extra-virgin olive oil and season to taste.
- 2Take small spoonfuls and roll into bite-sized balls. Chill, covered on a baking sheet until ready to use.
- 3Roll in coverings of your choice; crushed pink peppercorns, white and black toasted sesame seeds, snipped fresh chives or cayenne pepper all work well. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve, with cocktail sticks.
- 4Make them ahead; the rolled and coated balls will keep, covered in the fridge, for up to a day.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Goat's Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g