Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of color in this fruit salad. It's just a different take on a familiar recipe.
Make and share this Rainbow Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, drained and juice reserved
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 10 1⁄2 ounces colored miniature marshmallows
- Combine cream cheese with half of the reserved pineapple juice and half of the reserved mandarin orange juice and blend well. Discard remaining reserved juice or save for another use.
- Add Cool Whip to cream cheese/juice mixture and mix gently.
- Fold in pineapple chunks, oranges and marshmallows.
- Chill until set.
We really liked this. I usually make my own version of a rainbow fruit salad and never thought about using cream cheese. It added a unique and pleasant taste. Thank you.