Recipe by Barb G.
Good as a side dish or dessert, this salad made from fresh fruit is narurally low in fat, saturated fat, and sodium and is cholesterol free. The recipe comes from heart health.
Top Review by LainieBug
Love fresh fruit salad and this was delicious. I tasted the dressing before I put it on the salad and thought the ginger was going to be too strong, however, once it's on the fruit it tastes wonderful.
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 nectarines, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Honey orange sauce
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash nutmeg