Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, quick, and great flavor punch.Works for most any occasion. The sherbert gives it the right punch.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint rainbow sherbet (with lemon, orange and lime flavors)
- Mix orange, lemonade and apple juice in large punch bowl.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Spoon sherbert into punch bowl.
- serve immediately.
Very good summertime punch! Everyone really liked it. I used sprite instead of ginger ale.
I made this for a party last Sunday. I used sprite instead of ginger ale also. I used the Orange,lime and strawberry Sorbet as that was the only thing available at the store. This was the first time I made punch and everyone loved it.