Easy, quick, and great flavor punch.Works for most any occasion. The sherbert gives it the right punch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint rainbow sherbet (with lemon, orange and lime flavors)
- 1Mix orange, lemonade and apple juice in large punch bowl.
- 2Stir in ginger ale.
- 3Spoon sherbert into punch bowl.
- 4serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Fruit Punch
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g