1/3 Photos of Rainbow Fruit Delight
6 hrs 10 mins
From "Cooking with Carnation Evaporated Milk" cookbook. I have not tried this yet, but it sounds good, and the picture looked delicious! Cooking time = chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk, chilled, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and drained (about 8)
- 1Coat 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2For mandarin orange layer: Dissolve orange gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water in small bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes. Place dissolved gelatin, mandarin oranges and 1 cup evaporated milk in blender; cover. Puree for 10 seconds or until well blended. Pour into loaf pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 3For pineapple lemon layer: Follow process for mandarin orange layer substituting lemon gelatin for the orange and pineapple for the mandarin oranges. Pour mixture over mandarin orange layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 4For strawberry layer: Follow process for mandarin orange layer substituting strawberry gelatin and strawberries. Pour over pineapple lemon layer. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5To unmold: Run point of knife around top of pan. Dip pan into a large bowl of warm water. Place serving platter on top of pan. Invert mold and platter together; shake gently to loosen. Gently remove mold. Cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Fruit Delight
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g