Hershey's Kissables color these cookies to look like a rainbow of color!!
Make and share this Rainbow Dotted Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in candies.
- Drop by rounded teapoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheets to wire racks.
- Cool completely.