1/4 Photos of Rainbow Dotted Cookies
Nikki Kate's Note:
Hershey's Kissables color these cookies to look like a rainbow of color!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- 3Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- 5Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in candies.
- 6Drop by rounded teapoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheets to wire racks.
- 9Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Dotted Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: