1/2 Photos of Rainbow Curry 3
This recipe is very flavorsome and nourishing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large sweet potatoes, thickly sliced and parboiled
- 1 small swiss chard, medium sliced
- 2 medium carrots, medium sliced
- half an onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sliced peppadew peppers
- half a cup tinned bamboo shoot
- 1 cup canned chick-peas
- oil (for frying)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mango achar
- 1 tablespoon veggie instant bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin, pips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon favorite curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1toast spices and seeds in hot oil.
- 2add onions stirfry until par cooked.
- 3add remaining veggies.
- 4stir in veggie stock powder, mango achar, soy sauce and peanut butter.
- 5add water and simmer until sweet potato is soft,
- 6adding more water if required.
- 7stir occasionally to prevent sticking to pot.
- 8add salt to taste.
- 9serve on a bed of basmati with fruit chutney as a condiment.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Curry 3
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules