Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
a yummy better cole slaw:)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and lemon juice; whisk in the mayonnaise,.
- then the sugar and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the red cabbage, green cabbage, carrots,.
- bell pepper, onion and celery seeds. Drizzle with the dressing; toss to coat.
Very interesting combination. Made this for last church supper and they really liked it! Thanks for sharing. I'll be making this one again.