Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Eating Well -- April 2007 I recommend using Orange-Oregano Dressing (RZ #298618) for the dressing. The fresh oregano and orange in the dressing pairs very nicely with the flavors of the veggies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced radish
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup your favorite dressing (I recommend Orange-Oregano Dressing RZ# 298618)
- 1. Toss veggies with dressing until coated.
- 2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Lovely fresh tasting recipe. I used the dressing suggested, but felt it needed just a bit more oregano. Made for Summer Salad Snapshots June Event Photo Forum. :)