Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Okay, I probably didn't make this up, but I felt like I did. I was looking for something new to make that my kids would love. It was colorful and my 3 year old called it rainbow chicken. So easy and I liked it too! The amounts and times are not exact I didn't really measure as I was going along.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 3 ounces colored goldfish crackers
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs (japanese style bread crumbs)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- cut chicken breasts into strips (fingers).
- Mix bread crumbs, goldfish crackers and parmesan in a large plastic bag and crush until coarse.
- coat chicken with olive oil and roll (or shake into cracker mixture.)
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
I am impressed with the ease of this recipe! I am learning how to cook, and I was able to follow the directions easily. My only concern was that the chicken didn't have enough flavor... but BBQ sauce quickly fixed that problem! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)
What a cute idea! -I've never seen goldfish used in this way. Very cool. :)