Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Vegetarian noodles that are tasy and quick to make. You can vary the vegetables and use rice noodles for a change.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 4 shallots, sliced diagonally (green onions)
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 200 g Broccolini, roughly chopped
- 200 g chinese broccoli, chopped
- 500 g hokkien noodles, rinsed and separated
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- coriander (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sesame oil in wok. Add chilli, garlic, ginger and shallot cook for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and carrot and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and mix well.
- Add broccolini and chinese broccoli and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add noodles and 2 tablespoons water and heat through.
- Toss throug cashwes, top with sesame seeds and coriander.