Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are truly simple cookies to make & they look very festive for Birthday or New Home or Job Well Done celebrations. You can use pink & red for Valentine's Day, Green for St. Pat's, Red & Green for Christmas. They can be made basically with any additions you like, nuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, I've used dried cherries and cranberries with white chocolate chips... anything goes... this particular recipe is for the Party Cake Rainbow Cookies... PS: This recipe works well with the Fun-fetti & Confetti Cake mixes too.
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow or golden is what I usually use)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g package Hershey kissables (Hershey's Kissables coated candies or M&M's)
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- 59.14 ml colored sprinkles (Rainbow colored sprinkles)
- Combine cake mix, oil & eggs in bowl and mix with mixer until blended.
- Stir in candies, chips & sprinkles.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minute at 350 degrees.
Thanks, BlondieItaliana! My little girl had so much fun making these! You know, kids want fun, easy recipes with quick results and this one really fits the bill. She also loved the taste of the cookies and so did DH. They're yummy! We used the Duncan Hines yellow cake with chocolate chips and multi-colored sprinkles. This was such a big hit with us. I'll be keeping this one to make again and again.
Yum! I made two batches, one with Christmas Fun-fetti cake mix, white chocolate chips, and Christmas M&M's, these looked very festive and pretty. The next batch I made with chocolate fudge cake mix and heath bar pieces-so good! Everyone who tried them said they were the best cookie they have ever tried. I baked mine for 8 minutes.
Bright, fun, and tasty cookie! I used sprinkles and dark chocolate chips but will make them again when I have mini m&m or candy coated kisses. I got 50 some cookies using rounded teaspoons.