These are truly simple cookies to make & they look very festive for Birthday or New Home or Job Well Done celebrations. You can use pink & red for Valentine's Day, Green for St. Pat's, Red & Green for Christmas. They can be made basically with any additions you like, nuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, I've used dried cherries and cranberries with white chocolate chips... anything goes... this particular recipe is for the Party Cake Rainbow Cookies... PS: This recipe works well with the Fun-fetti & Confetti Cake mixes too.
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow or golden is what I usually use)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 226.79 g package Hershey kissables (Hershey's Kissables coated candies or M&M's)
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- 59.14 ml colored sprinkles (Rainbow colored sprinkles)
- Combine cake mix, oil & eggs in bowl and mix with mixer until blended.
- Stir in candies, chips & sprinkles.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minute at 350 degrees.