1/7 Photos of Rainbow Cake Mix Cookies - Aka Party-Cake Cookies
These are truly simple cookies to make & they look very festive for Birthday or New Home or Job Well Done celebrations. You can use pink & red for Valentine's Day, Green for St. Pat's, Red & Green for Christmas. They can be made basically with any additions you like, nuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, I've used dried cherries and cranberries with white chocolate chips... anything goes... this particular recipe is for the Party Cake Rainbow Cookies... PS: This recipe works well with the Fun-fetti & Confetti Cake mixes too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow or golden is what I usually use)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package Hershey kissables (Hershey's Kissables coated candies or M&M's)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles (Rainbow colored sprinkles)
- 1Combine cake mix, oil & eggs in bowl and mix with mixer until blended.
- 2Stir in candies, chips & sprinkles.
- 3Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Bake 8-10 minute at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Cake Mix Cookies - Aka Party-Cake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: