There couldn't be a more bright cake for your b'day!
Make and share this Rainbow Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and soda bi carbonate.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs slowly (Its preferable to add 1 egg at a time for best results).
- Add flour and milk.
- Make into a smooth paste.
- Divide the batter into 3 equal parts.
- To one part, add 1 teaspoon green colour and rose essence.
- To the second part, add 1 teaspoon yellow colour and pineapple essence.
- To the third part, add 1 teaspoon red colour and strawberry essence.
- Pour green colour in the bottom of a round cake tin, red colour in the middle and yellow colour on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve after cooling.