Parkers Mom's Note:
OMG This is the best cake I've ever baked in my life!!!!!! This cake is so moist and beautiful.. I baked this for Easter and the kids thought it was just fabulous..... I used the neon food decorating gel and then I used already made frosting in the plastic container and put LOTS of SPRINKLES on top.. It was just beautiful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil together for approximately 2 minutes.
- 2Seperate batter into 4 equal parts.
- 3Color each part with a different color using the cake decorating gel.
- 4Pour 1st part into a 9x9 round greased pan and you may want to use the back of a spoon to smooth the batter.
- 5Pour another color on top of the 1st layer.
- 6Repeat the 2 above steps for the 2nd 9x9 pan.
- 7Bake as directed on back of cake box.
- 8Remove, cool and frost.
- 9SPRINKLE, SPRINKLE, SPRINKLE -- .
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (917 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2927.8
- Calories from Fat 876
- Total Fat 97.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 482.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 349.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g