Recipe by Parkers Mom
OMG This is the best cake I've ever baked in my life!!!!!! This cake is so moist and beautiful.. I baked this for Easter and the kids thought it was just fabulous..... I used the neon food decorating gel and then I used already made frosting in the plastic container and put LOTS of SPRINKLES on top.. It was just beautiful.
- 18 ounces white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- cake decorating gel
- candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil together for approximately 2 minutes.
- Seperate batter into 4 equal parts.
- Color each part with a different color using the cake decorating gel.
- Pour 1st part into a 9x9 round greased pan and you may want to use the back of a spoon to smooth the batter.
- Pour another color on top of the 1st layer.
- Repeat the 2 above steps for the 2nd 9x9 pan.
- Bake as directed on back of cake box.
- Remove, cool and frost.
- SPRINKLE, SPRINKLE, SPRINKLE -- .