I found this recipe at Hershey's! YUMMY!!
Make and share this Rainbow Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packagehershey's kissables miniature kisses (1-1/3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter and shortening until blended. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat well. Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt; beat thoroughly. Gradually beat in flour (if dough becomes too stiff to use mixer, stir in remaining flour with spoon). Stir in candies and pecans, if desired. Press dough into ungreased 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 3 dozen bars.