The cooking time is a guesstimate. Recipe from the Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 80 g eggplants, washed
- 20 g tomatoes, washed,peeled and finely chopped
- 20 g green bell peppers, washed and finely chopped
- 10 g onions, peeled,washed and finely chopped
- 1 g parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 g mint leaf, washed and chopped
- 2 g garlic, peeled,washed and chopped
- 2 g salt
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1Grill the eggplant until done.
- 2Chop it into small pieces and mix it with the remaining ingredients.
- 3Top with a dash of olive oil.
- 4Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts for Raheb(Ramadan recipe for Iftar)
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g