Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 6 mins
I found this recipe in an advertisement for Ragu. The original recipe calls for 2 eggs instead of the egg whites and Ragu's Old World Style Pasta Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and egg whites.
- Using 13x9 baking dish, spread 1 cup pasta sauce on the bottom.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup pasta sauce, then 1/2 cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups sauce.
- Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.