This is another hand me down found in the family treasure box. I have not tried this yet.
Make and share this Ragin Cajun Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Combine shrimp with all of the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to coat shrimp.
- Refrigerate covered for two hours, stir occasionally.
- Soak bamboo skewers in ice water for 2 hours to prevent their burning.
- Preheat grill.
- Drain shrimp, reserving marinade.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Grill just until shrimp turn pink, basting with marinade.
- Serve immediately.
This was outstanding. The best shrimp I think I've ever made. I made as stated except I omitted the peper flakes, little mouths in the house. DH and DD loved it. My 3 yo DD ate 6 shrimp herself. Served it with "Paula Deen's Baked Garlic Cheese Grits". Made a great dinner. Thanks for the recipe.