1/1 Photo of Raggedy Ann Salad--Just for Kids
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a salad the kids will enjoy. Hope you enjoy making it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ARRANGE AS FOLLOWS:.
- 2Place the peach half on a plate with the half of egg above it for the head.
- 3Tuck the ruffled lettuce under the peach half body.
- 4The celery sticks are the arms and legs.
- 5The raisins will the stuck in for the eyes,nose, buttons, and the two shoes.
- 6Put the cherry slice in for the mouth.
- 7Arrange the grated cheese around the head for the hair.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raggedy Ann Salad--Just for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: