- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- cream butter, brown sugar and egg and flavoring.till fluffy --
- add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.mix well.
- stir in coconut and nuts if desired.
- drop by tspful 2" apart on greased sheets.
- butter bottom of glass, dip in sugar and press cookie flat.
- bake at 3508 10-12 minutes --
- cool on rack.