Recipe by stormylee
A home-cooked meal for your feline friend! My cats love this, try and see if your cat does too! If you're serving this to kittens, omit the liver or use just a little for added taste. Also remember to treat your cat daily to a vitamin pill if you're serving him/her mainly home-made food - you can crush it and mix into the meat loaf serving. The number of servings depends on the age and activity level of your cat.
Top Review by Sandi (From CA)
From my cat, whose name is You: "Meow! Meow meow meow.... meeeeeOW. Meow? Meow, meow -- meowmeow! MeowOWow MEow! MEEEEEOWZA!" From my other cat, Schweet Pea: "Brrrrow! Brrrrrrrowowow. Brrow, brrrow BRROWWWWW!!!" From my third cat, Furry, who's kinda dim: "............." And last but not least, from my bird: "Stupid cats."
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (or oil lightly).
- Mix all ingredients together to form a dough.
- Shape the dough into a loaf in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Divide the loaf into individual servings, freeze the remaining slices.