Recipe by Marija P
Inspired by Ferrero's Raffaello.
Top Review by Studentchef
This was really sweet! I really liked it, although it got a bit sticky at times. I had a hard time making out the measurements so I had my mother help since she still uses these measurements even after living in Canada for nearly thirty years. Thanks for the great recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend with mixer margarine, milk and sugar.
- Stir in coconut by hands but leave about 50 grams for decorating.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Make balls of dough and roll them over left coconut.
- If you like, you can place pealed hazelnut in center of each ball.