1/2 Photos of Radonsky for the New Millennium by Alton Brown
Clams, bacon fat, and Alton! Sounds like a perfect evening to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Half shell the clams and set them aside.
- 2Mix the flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- 3In a large pan over high heat, render the bacon fat.
- 4Sprinkle a generous coating of the flour mixture over all the clams and carefully place them flesh side down, using a spoon, into the fat.
- 5Cook for about two minutes and remove to serving plates flesh side up.
- 6Top them with fresh parsley and malt vinegar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radonsky for the New Millennium by Alton Brown
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: