- 2 fluid ounces remy martin vsop cognac
- 1 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake well with lots of ice.
- Strain out ice and serve in a sugared martini glass with a lime twist or skewered dried cranberries and fresh mint (or both).
- The colder the drink, the less apparent the alcohol, and the smoother it will be.
- So, if you don't have a real shaker, and use a plastic container, be sure to fill it with lots of ice.
- Chilling is key.