Recipe by Freya
Found on a bunch of English Breakfast radishes, but any mild type radish will do.
Top Review by Elmotoo
Not over the top but very yummy! I needed something to do with radishes & this did the trick. I didn leave out the horseradish & subbed 1/2 & 1/2 for the yogurt as I had none and we're going away so I didn't buy any. It worked! It was delicious! The kids liked it, too. DH commented that we could pour the whole thing over fresh, barely cooked peas....hmmmmm....I think I'll try that next week! Thank you!
- 20 radishes, thinly sliced (about 2 bunches)
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- salt, to taste