Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a dramatic presentation, mound the dip into a small bowl and set it into a hollowed out loaf of round crusty bread. Surround with assorted raw vegetables for dipping. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 12 ounces radishes, trimmed
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- radish, slices (to garnish)
- Shred or grate radishes and squeeze dry.
- Beat yogurt and cream cheese together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in shredded radishes and remaining ingredients (reserving the radish slices for garnish).
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Garnish with radish slices and serve with assorted crudites.
Most disappointed in this recipe. Didn't care for the taste. I used thick yogurt and it still started steparating when I served it. The red from the redishes did give it a nice twang and a sprinkling of color.
Delicious! Made this today, and can't wait to serve it to my lunch guests. Will definitely be making this more often! Did not change anything in the recipe - everything was perfect! Thanks for sharing Molly!