Recipe by mollypaul
For a dramatic presentation, mound the dip into a small bowl and set it into a hollowed out loaf of round crusty bread. Surround with assorted raw vegetables for dipping. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
Top Review by NM Patricia
Most disappointed in this recipe. Didn't care for the taste. I used thick yogurt and it still started steparating when I served it. The red from the redishes did give it a nice twang and a sprinkling of color.
- 12 ounces radishes, trimmed
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- radish, slices (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred or grate radishes and squeeze dry.
- Beat yogurt and cream cheese together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in shredded radishes and remaining ingredients (reserving the radish slices for garnish).
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Garnish with radish slices and serve with assorted crudites.