Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
posted in response to a request, from cooking light.
Make and share this radish slaw-NY style recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups shredded radishes (about 40)
- 2 cups chopped yellow peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- combine white wine vinegar and remaining ingredients with a whisk to blend.
- drizzle over slaw, toss well to combine.
- serve immediately.
I halved the recipe and found it to be wonderfully light and refreshing. Like Rita L in her review, I had rather large radishes and found 7 to yield just over 2 cups. Thank you Chia for sharing the recipe.
I used 7 large radishes that equaled 2 1/2 cups. 1 large orange pepper,1 carrot, 1/4 cup vinegar and the rest was as called for. I made this just for me so I had to cut it in half. This is very refreshing and crisp. I enjoyed it. When I wanted seconds for dinner I did chose this so now I don`t feel guilty eating this healthy side. Thanks!