This is a scrumptious, healthy salad recipe. My mother always had a pickled vegetable salad on our dinner table and radish salad was always part of the rotation. This recipe is from the April 2013 issue of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups radishes, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch wedges (with root and 1/2 inch inch stem left on, I trimmed my radishes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (I did not use, food allergy)
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- 2Add radishes and oregano and toss to coat.
- 3Place 1 cup of baby spinach on each of 4 plates.
- 4Using a slotted spoon top each plate with 1/2 cup of radish mixture.
- 5Sprinkle salad with 2 tablespoons of goat cheese and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 6Drizzle remaining dressing evenly over salad.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Salad With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 119.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar