Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a scrumptious, healthy salad recipe. My mother always had a pickled vegetable salad on our dinner table and radish salad was always part of the rotation. This recipe is from the April 2013 issue of Cooking Light.
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups radishes, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch wedges (with root and 1/2 inch inch stem left on, I trimmed my radishes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (I did not use, food allergy)
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Add radishes and oregano and toss to coat.
- Place 1 cup of baby spinach on each of 4 plates.
- Using a slotted spoon top each plate with 1/2 cup of radish mixture.
- Sprinkle salad with 2 tablespoons of goat cheese and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Drizzle remaining dressing evenly over salad.