- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 15 medium red radishes, ends trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 head lettuce, I used Romaine recipe recommends iceberg, torn in bitesize pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, shallot, Worcestershire, black pepper (to taste) and 1/4 cup cold water.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cheese, breaking up any large pieces with a fork; set aside.
- With a veggie peeler, peel carrots into long, thin ribbons; add to bowl with dressing along with radishes and lettuce.
- Toss to combine; season lightly with salt.
- Divide among four bowls; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Serve immediately.