katie in the UP's Note:
I love radishes! This recipe has some great flavors--!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 15 medium red radishes, ends trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 head lettuce, I used Romaine recipe recommends iceberg, torn in bitesize pieces
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, shallot, Worcestershire, black pepper (to taste) and 1/4 cup cold water.
- 2Stir in 1/2 cup cheese, breaking up any large pieces with a fork; set aside.
- 3With a veggie peeler, peel carrots into long, thin ribbons; add to bowl with dressing along with radishes and lettuce.
- 4Toss to combine; season lightly with salt.
- 5Divide among four bowls; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Salad W/Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 535.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g