Recipe by SusieQusie
For all the radish lovers out there! *Edited to reduce salt amount based on reviewers comments.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I loved the cool, crunchy veggie combination. I only added 1 tsp salt instead of 2, but the dressing was still way too salty. I then added some extra honey. It's so pretty; I'd certainly make this again, but with maybe some other dressing.... something ranch, maybe. Thanx for posting!
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 hard-cooked egg white, discard yolks
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine radishes, cucumbers and scallions.
- In separate bowl, combine the honey, salt and sour cream.
- Just before serving, top the chilled vegetables with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with chopped egg whites and minced parsley.
- Serving size = about 1 cup.