Recipe by *Parsley*
It sounds weird, but it's a great crunchy alternative to other cold picnic salads.
Top Review by ~Bliss~
This is, without a doubt, one of the weirdest recipes that I've made. I just had to try it and see what it was like, and I really loved it. I halved the recipe, but probably had a little more onions than needed. It's a winner, and I will be making it often.
- 3 cups radishes, washed, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup swiss cheese, cubed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip light or 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large lettuce leaf, for bedding (optional)