Recipe by Mme M
A successful blend of fruit with onions, radish and garlic. You can also add grapefruit. This recipe is for fruit in segments, but you can also cut them crossways super thin, and you could have an orange and grapefruit layer, then a radish and onion layer, fruit layer, sprinkle of garlic, radish and onion layer, etc.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 oranges, skin and pith removed
- 2 bunches radishes, topped and tailed
- 2 red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 12 fresh mint leaves, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the lemon juice in a salad bowl, add the cinnamon and salt, and blend. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Segment the oranges.
- Shave the radishes into wafer thin slices.
- Add the onions, radishes, garlic and oranges to the bowl.
- Toss before arranging the mint leaves on top.
- Serve immediately.