Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
The ingredients sound deliciuos and refreshing. Out of the Moroccan Modern cook book.
Make and share this Radish, Orange, and Pomergranate Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced with stalk on
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 127.57 g radishes, small wedges
- 118.29 ml mint leaf
- 1 pomegranate (pulp of)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml orange blossom water
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 14.79 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml mint leaf
- Arrange fennel slices around the outer edge of a large round serving platter.
- Working your way to the center, layer the orange slices overlapping the fennel, place the radish wedges inside the orange slices and the mint leaves in the center.
- Sprinkle the pomergrante pulp around the outside.
- To make the dressing, blend together the olive oil, juices, orange blossom water, cinnamon, confectioners' sugar, and mint leaves.
- Drizzle over hte slad, cover and chill before serving.